Skip to main content

Mississippi Miracle Clay Skin Care

Hey y'all! Mississippi Miracle Clay is now one of my favorite skin care product companies, everything is organic and made with the finest ingredients! Today I am collaborating with Mississippi Miracle Clay by reviewing more of their products! Enjoy!
//Mineral Castile Soap//Watermelon Seed Facial Serum//Charcoal Mint Facial Mask//Muscadine Honey Facial Mask//

After putting on this clay, you feel radiant!! It smells fresh and when you wash it off you feel like a totally new person! I put this clay at night for about 15 minutes before I go to bed then wash it off, absolutely love it!

I put this clay on as much as possible! It smells minty and feels so good when you have it on! It seriously feels like the charcoal is giving your face a total makeover! I wear the mask for 10-15 minutes and it's easy to wash off! 

This serum is so refreshing! I put it on in the morning when I feel worn out or my face feels clammy or sweaty from waking up. It wakes me up and works great!
This mineral castile soap feels so good on my hands! I use it to wash my hands everyday and after I use it my hands feel soft and smooth. I will probably move the soap to my shower so I can use it in there too! 

Thank you so much for reading! Highly recommend Mississippi Miracle Clay because of their wonderful products and amazing staff! Click here to view their Instagram and click here to view the website.

Popular posts from this blog

My Driving Test

Hey y'all! Today I am sharing my rather hilarious driving test results, enjoy!

When we first arrive, I am literally shaking, I am so nervous! When the highway police men entered my car and we started my test, I drove to a deserted neighborhood and parked on a hill. So far so good! After driving around in the neighborhood, we drive back to where we started and I parallel parked. Actually I tried to parallel park... 

CLICK HERE TO SEE ME PARALLEL PARK

Explanation:
Sooo you guys are probably wondering what the heck I was doing in the car! Well, I was going into the parking spot but I cut too sharp and didn't correct myself fast enough so I hit the curb. When I hit the curb I tried to correct myself again and ended up hitting the front cone. I put the car in reverse and backed up a foot or two. When the highway department officer told me to go back to the front of the building, I forgot I was still in reverse so when I pressed the gas we went backwards. I drove the car back to the fro…

How to Get Free Stickers

Hey y'all! I have been asked many times by my friends how I have so many stickers, so here is a post sharing my secret on getting stickers! Enjoy!



Here are 4 ways to get free stickers:

1. Actually email the company. 
If you look up a company's webpage, find the "Contact Us" or "Customer Service" or something of the sorts and find an email address. Once you find the email address, copy it and start a new letter. I HIGHLY recommend creating a new email account specifically for emailing companies for stickers because the company will start sending you junk mail. Anyways, once you start a new letter, use this format on what to say to the company!

Hello! My name is _____________ and I was wondering if I could receive some stickers to represent and advertise your company! Thank you! My address is ____________________________.

You can tweak it if necessary, but this is the exact words I say when I email a company.

2. Fill out a contact form on the company's website …

Get To Know Me

Hey y'all! Today I sharing some get-to-know-me things, enjoy!

I am going to be a junior in high school!I am a Jadelynn Brooke rep (use my code GBBHS17 for 15% off)I LOVE playing tennis! I am on the varsity team at my school.I also love to swim! I am a tri-state champion swimmer in breaststrokeI have 9 pets! 2 deer, 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 goatsI am terrified of sharks and alligatorsI love reading! My favorite book is The Count of Monte CristoI like 70s and 80s musicI am a huge fan of Marvel moviesI like to go hiking and hanging in my hammock I collect snow globes and medals, I have over 100 each!My favorite school subject is EnglishThis summer I am getting my first job as a lifeguard!I am a huge nerd about Harry Potter and Star WarsMy favorite clothing brand is Jadelynn Brooke During the summer I love to go to the lake and go campingMy favorite cartoon is Avatar the Last AirbenderMy favorite artists/bands are Redbone, Shawn Mendes, Eagles, The Script, Fall Out Boy, and The ScriptI am…