Skip to main content

Colorado Trip Recap

Hey y'all! So if you have been seeing my posts on Instagram, you have seen that I went to Colorado!! We went to Estes Park, a small town by the Rocky Mountain National Park! Today I am sharing pictures and what we did, enjoy!

DAY 1:
Our first day in Colorado was spectacular, the drive to Estes Park was absolutely beautiful! The road was in the middle of two mountains next to the Big Thomson River. It was gorgeous!! 




When we got to our campsite, my mom and I immediately went to town and started shopping!


My favorite store had bath bombs, soaps, oils, and salts from Mixture! The store was called Trendz. I will do a blog post soon about the things that I bought from Colorado soon! 

When we got back shopping, the other families that we were traveling with had made it to the campground. We decided to stay at the campsite and explore!





It was breathtaking, everywhere you looked you saw trees, mountains, and at least one water source. My friends and I finished the night by watching a movie in our RV!

DAY 2:
We got up early and headed to the Rocky Mountain National Park, we wanted to escape the crowds and see wildlife. We took a dirt road to the top of a mountain called Old Falls Road, it was amazing! Once we got to the top of the mountain, we saw elk! 







After a long day of exploring, we went back to the campground and ate s'mores! 



DAY 3:
The best day ever to be honest, we went white water rafting!!! It was so much fun!! I was so giddy the entire time, we went of fast rapids, hit rocks, got soaking wet, and worked together to travel 6 miles on the river. 

After white water rafting, we looked around town to try to see wildlife, and we did! We saw a female moose and it's baby! They were so cute!


DAY 4:
We went back to Rocky Mountain National Park and hiked to Emerald Lake! The hike was so much fun and it had the prettiest views!!







After we went hiking, we went back to the campground, relaxed for a few hours, then headed back to the mountains! We went all the way to the top of the mountain! It was foggy and the views were spectacular! This picture below is crazy, we went to the same spot the other day and you could see hundreds of mountains, but that night you couldn't see anything!

Thank you so much for reading! This trip was a blast and a wonderful experience! If you have any questions or comments about my trip, leave a message!

Love,
Gabby

Popular posts from this blog

My Driving Test

Hey y'all! Today I am sharing my rather hilarious driving test results, enjoy!

When we first arrive, I am literally shaking, I am so nervous! When the highway police men entered my car and we started my test, I drove to a deserted neighborhood and parked on a hill. So far so good! After driving around in the neighborhood, we drive back to where we started and I parallel parked. Actually I tried to parallel park... 

CLICK HERE TO SEE ME PARALLEL PARK

Explanation:
Sooo you guys are probably wondering what the heck I was doing in the car! Well, I was going into the parking spot but I cut too sharp and didn't correct myself fast enough so I hit the curb. When I hit the curb I tried to correct myself again and ended up hitting the front cone. I put the car in reverse and backed up a foot or two. When the highway department officer told me to go back to the front of the building, I forgot I was still in reverse so when I pressed the gas we went backwards. I drove the car back to the fro…

How to Get Free Stickers

As you can see on our Instagram page, Reagan and I love stickers! We started off our sticker collection by emailing companies, then trading stickers with other people, and here we are now. Lots of companies that you think won't send stickers actually do! So here is a list of companies that send out free stickers! Enjoy!




Jadelynn Brooke Southern MarshPatagoniaBrooklyn ClothingHaley and the HoundRip CurlBirkenstocks Chaco Vineyard VinesTrek LightPeace TeaKav├╝Moosejaw K┼ŹkatatNewtonBrooks Under ArmorScout In-N-Out AFTCOMast Generel StoreCalifornia Republic Kendra ScottLauren JamesWing StopSummer TiesJackson Pine CoQuilted Koala Tide and TrueKinnucan Lake 30Summer Ties Fish HippieFrill SeakersMatilda JaneExofficio You can email any of these conpanies and they will send you free stickers!! I also have my own Mercari account where I sell stickers! (My account)  Use my invite code: MWUUCZ  to get $2 off your first purchase! Thanks for reading y'all!

~Gabby Preps

Get To Know Me

Hey y'all! Today I sharing some get-to-know-me things, enjoy!

I am going to be a junior in high school!I am a Jadelynn Brooke rep (use my code GBBHS17 for 15% off)I LOVE playing tennis! I am on the varsity team at my school.I also love to swim! I am a tri-state champion swimmer in breaststrokeI have 9 pets! 2 deer, 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 goatsI am terrified of sharks and alligatorsI love reading! My favorite book is The Count of Monte CristoI like 70s and 80s musicI am a huge fan of Marvel moviesI like to go hiking and hanging in my hammock I collect snow globes and medals, I have over 100 each!My favorite school subject is EnglishThis summer I am getting my first job as a lifeguard!I am a huge nerd about Harry Potter and Star WarsMy favorite clothing brand is Jadelynn Brooke During the summer I love to go to the lake and go campingMy favorite cartoon is Avatar the Last AirbenderMy favorite artists/bands are Redbone, Shawn Mendes, Eagles, The Script, Fall Out Boy, and The ScriptI am…