Skip to main content

Get To Know Me

Hey y'all! Today I sharing some get-to-know-me things, enjoy!

  • I am going to be a junior in high school!
  • I am a Jadelynn Brooke rep (use my code GBBHS17 for 15% off)
  • I LOVE playing tennis! I am on the varsity team at my school.
  • I also love to swim! I am a tri-state champion swimmer in breaststroke
  • I have 9 pets! 2 deer, 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 goats
  • I am terrified of sharks and alligators
  • I love reading! My favorite book is The Count of Monte Cristo
  • I like 70s and 80s music
  • I am a huge fan of Marvel movies
  • I like to go hiking and hanging in my hammock 
  • I collect snow globes and medals, I have over 100 each!
  • My favorite school subject is English
  • This summer I am getting my first job as a lifeguard!
  • I am a huge nerd about Harry Potter and Star Wars
  • My favorite clothing brand is Jadelynn Brooke 
  • During the summer I love to go to the lake and go camping
  • My favorite cartoon is Avatar the Last Airbender
  • My favorite artists/bands are Redbone, Shawn Mendes, Eagles, The Script, Fall Out Boy, and The Script
  • I am in Spanish Honors Society, I am planning on going to level 4 next year and AP Spanish my senior year
  • I live in the Midwest
  • I love traveling 
  • I want to study abroad in college
  • I am related to Tommy Lee Jones (a movie actor) and Boxcar Willie ( a country singer)
  • I like to play mini golf (even though I'm horrible at it!)
Thanks for reading! 
Love,
Gabby


Popular posts from this blog

My Driving Test

Hey y'all! Today I am sharing my rather hilarious driving test results, enjoy!

When we first arrive, I am literally shaking, I am so nervous! When the highway police men entered my car and we started my test, I drove to a deserted neighborhood and parked on a hill. So far so good! After driving around in the neighborhood, we drive back to where we started and I parallel parked. Actually I tried to parallel park... 

CLICK HERE TO SEE ME PARALLEL PARK

Explanation:
Sooo you guys are probably wondering what the heck I was doing in the car! Well, I was going into the parking spot but I cut too sharp and didn't correct myself fast enough so I hit the curb. When I hit the curb I tried to correct myself again and ended up hitting the front cone. I put the car in reverse and backed up a foot or two. When the highway department officer told me to go back to the front of the building, I forgot I was still in reverse so when I pressed the gas we went backwards. I drove the car back to the fro…

How to Get Free Stickers

As you can see on our Instagram page, Reagan and I love stickers! We started off our sticker collection by emailing companies, then trading stickers with other people, and here we are now. Lots of companies that you think won't send stickers actually do! So here is a list of companies that send out free stickers! Enjoy!




Jadelynn Brooke Southern MarshPatagoniaBrooklyn ClothingHaley and the HoundRip CurlBirkenstocks Chaco Vineyard VinesTrek LightPeace TeaKav├╝Moosejaw K┼ŹkatatNewtonBrooks Under ArmorScout In-N-Out AFTCOMast Generel StoreCalifornia Republic Kendra ScottLauren JamesWing StopSummer TiesJackson Pine CoQuilted Koala Tide and TrueKinnucan Lake 30Summer Ties Fish HippieFrill SeakersMatilda JaneExofficio You can email any of these conpanies and they will send you free stickers!! I also have my own Mercari account where I sell stickers! (My account)  Use my invite code: MWUUCZ  to get $2 off your first purchase! Thanks for reading y'all!

~Gabby Preps